Key Capabilities Used
- Civil Engineering / A&E Design and Delivery
- Power Production and Distribution
- Airfield Management and Airport Operations
- Facilities Operations, Maintenance, and Repair
- Fire Emergency Services
- Environmental Management
- Food Services
- Supply Chain Management and Warehouse Operations
- Transportation Management
- Water Port Operations
- Vehicle Operations and Maintenance
- Health Services
- Recreation and Community Services
- Non-Sensitive Communications Management
Vectrus Services A/S provides integrated, cost-effective support solutions for complex operational requirements
Whether it's helping our customers find operational efficiencies, reduce costs, save energy, or maintain and sustain rather than replace, we effectively and economically manage complex challenges for large-scale operations. We predict, program and manage the operational and logistical requirements that keep large facilities and mission-critical projects running smoothly around the clock.
To explain what we do in simple terms, we are civil engineers, airfield managers, fire fighters and air crew rescue specialists, environmental specialists, food service professionals, IT/System administrators, vehicle and generator mechanics, power plant operators and electricians, skilled trade O&M specialists, MWR coordinators and much more. More importantly, we are a team of service-driven professionals who strive to continually improve everything that we do. Our adaptive processes and attention to employee development help us go beyond expectations and perform at the highest level.
While the Thule BMC program falls primarily into the Vectrus Facility and Logistics Services offering, you will find a number of Information Technology & Communication Network Services in operation at the program as well.
Facility and Logistics Services
- Facilities maintenance & operations, space management, energy management, environmental, emergency management, engineering support and custodial services
- Airfield support-weather services, site maintenance, fuel services, survival equipment services, transient maintenance and static display maintenance
- Community services, airmen and family readiness services, morale, welfare and recreation services, community library support, publishing, marketing, human resources and resource management
- Warehouse management, fleet management, dispatcher, equipment maintenance, vehicle maintenance and supply parts management
Vectrus Services A/S, formerly Exelis Services A/S, is a Danish company, registered in accordance with Danish laws, rules and requirements as a limited liability com. If you have a question or would like to contact our Denmark office, please click here. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our office is located at:
Vectrus Services A/S