Key Capabilities Used
- Full Lifecycle Network Management
- Network Defense/Security
- Network and Communications Operations and Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management and Distribution
- Equipment Maintenance, Repair and Services
- Network Management
- Shipping and Receiving
- Power Systems, Utilities and HVAC
Globally Interconnected, end-to-end set of information capabilities
Providing highly specialized operations and maintenance support for communications systems and military networks, the Operations, Maintenance and Supply-Europe program provides a globally interconnected, end-to-end set of information capabilities including the Global Information Grid, Video Teleconference, and the Defense Red Switch Network facilities for the U.S. Army facilities located in Europe and parts of Africa, including Germany, Italy, Kosovo and Bosnia.
While the OPMAS-E program falls primarily into the Vectrus Information Technology & Network Communication Services discipline, you will find a number of Facility and Logistics Services in operation at the program as well.
Information Technology & Network Communication Services
- Long-haul microwave, satellite, and terrestrial communications systems including: antennas, tower, power conditioning, as well as prime, emergency, and backup power systems.
- Operates the 24/7/365 days Army Europe-Facility Control Office, providing Command and Control support of communications facilities and information systems for the U.S. Army, Defense Information Systems Agency-Europe, and other GIG subscribers; theater-wide reporting to DISA-Europe and U.S. Army Europe Theater Network Operations Security Center, Command and Control of Armed Forces Television distribution systems, and Operations, Maintenance, and Supply-Europe emergency logistics support requests.Vectrus also supports Network Support Centers in Kosovo and Bosnia.
Facility and Logistics Services
- Environmental control systems, security, primary power systems and facility support.
- Specific logistics support includes maintenance of automated test equipment; test, measurement, and diagnostic equipment; American forces TV; and air traffic control systems; tie cable (copper and fiber optic); antenna maintenance activity; and environmental direct support maintenance support
- Highly specialized logistical support through operations of the Area Maintenance and Supply Facility-Europe; various supply support services, including warehousing, shipping and receiving, and the management and formal accountability of both government-furnished property and government-furnished equipment property book and stock record accounts.
See all programs
Careers - we are hiring!
A few typical job examples:
- Network Engineer
- Contract Manager
- HR Manager
- Finance Manager
- MIS Manager