Key Capabilities Used
- Facilities/Infrastructure Operations & Maintenance
- Warehouse Management and Distribution
- Firefighting and Emergency Services
- Life Support Activities
- Security Management and Access Control
- Power Systems, Utilities and HVAC
- Environment, Safety and Health
- Network and Communications Operations and Management
- Help Desk
- Database Development
- Network Management
Supported the Largest Logistical Operation since WWII
The Kuwait-Base, Operations and Security Support Services program supports key U.S. Army installations across Kuwait including Camp Arifjan, Camp Buehring, Udairi Range Complex, Camp Patriot on the Kuwait Naval Base and sites at Kuwait City International Airport and the Port of Shuaiba. During the Iraq drawdown, the multi-national workforce managed the massive infrastructure and logistical needs of the largest logistical operation since WWII.
While the K-BOSSS program falls primarily into the Vectrus Facility and Logistics Services offering, you will find a number of Information Technology & Network Communication Services in the operation as well.
Facility and Logistics Services
- Public works including power plant operations, water, wastewater, fuel, etc.
- Morale Recreation and Welfare (MWR) including gyms, pools, sports, special events, libraries
- Security, fire, emergency and medical support
- Facilities maintenance, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, housing, ice plant, postal services, environmental, safety, CBRNE, range support
- Shipping, container operations, postal service, cargo inspection, property management, supply chain, warehousing
Information Technology & Network Communication Services
- Network and computer support, fiber optics, web and database development, repair, helpdesk, telecommunications, satellite, video, mobile, phone directory, SharePoint
Careers - we are hiring!
A few typical job examples:
- Network Engineer
- Contract Manager
- HR Manager
- Finance Manager
- MIS Manager