Key Capabilities Used
- Facilities/Infrastructure Operations & Maintenance
- Power Systems, Utilities and HVAC
- Warehouse Management and Distribution
- Facilities Management/Operations
Supporting the Largest U.S. Military Community Overseas
The Kaiserslautern Military Community Family Housing Maintenance program provides maintenance services for more than 1,900 family housing units at Landstuhl, Ramstein Air Base and Vogelweh Military Housing Complex in Germany.
KMC FHM falls into the Vectrus Facility and Logistics Services offering.
Facility and Logistics Services
- Provides all personnel, equipment, tools, materials, supervision and other items and services necessary to perform maintenance of family housing
- Maintenance services apply to all facilities, housing units and any secondary housing support systems, such as garages, storage sheds, fences, grounds, landscaping, utility lines, outdoor recreation areas and playgrounds
Careers - we are hiring!
A few typical job examples:
- Contract Manager
- HR Manager