Key Capabilities Used
- Facilities Management/Operations
- Equipment Maintenance, Repair and Services
- Power Systems, Utilities and HVAC
- Network Systems Installation and Activation
- Security Management and Access Control
- Full Lifecycle Network Management
- Environment, Safety and Health
- Facilities Repair
Ready to Conduct Operations Anytime, Anywhere
Responsible for deploying and maintaining the U.S. Army Central Operational Command Post and Early Entry Post, the Headquarters and Headquarters Battalion program provides field and sustainment-level maintenance support to the Headquarters and Headquarters Battalion in the event that ARCENT must deploy one of its command posts with little notice. Providing the necessary tools, repair and personnel, the program supports its readiness posture.
ARCENT'S area of responsibility is a large and complex region. It stretches from the Central Asian States to North Africa. The AOR encompasses an area of approximately 11.8 million square kilometers (1.5 times larger than the continental U.S.) consisting of 20 countries populated by more than 540 million people with 49 ethnic groups speaking approximately 60 different languages and representing 27 religions.
The HHBN program falls into the Vectrus Facility and Logistics Services offering.
Facility and Logistics Services
- Field Level Maintenance (-10,-20, -30), repairs and services for tactical vehicles, generators, trailers, environmental control units, communications and electronic equipment
Careers - we are hiring!
A few typical job examples:
- Project Lead
- Quality Control Officer
- Lead, HMEM
- Senior HVAC Technician
- Signal Support Specialist
- Senior Power Generation Equipment Repairer