- Equipment Maintenance, Repair and Services
- Facilities/Infrastructure Operations & Maintenance
- Warehouse Management and Distribution
- Transportation (Surface, Rail and Air)
- Full Lifecycle Network Management
- +54 more
Vectrus provides information management and information technology support services to more than 37,000 U.S. Army Corps of Engineer customers. Work will be performed in multiple locations that include USACE headquarters in Washington, D.C.; nine separate Engineer divisions, 44 Engineer districts, and their associated field and area project offices, and two data centers located in Mississippi and Oregon. The effort also includes rapid response and flexible support for emergency operations.
While the ACE-IT program falls primarily into the Vectrus Information Technology & Communication Network Services discipline, you will find Facility and Logistics Services in operation at the program as well.
Careers - we are hiring!