Asia is the region in which Vectrus has the smallest footprint. Small teams of Vectrus employees are located primarily in Japan. Programs generally fall in the Information Technology & Network Communication and the Logistics and Supply Chain Management lines of service, such as the Fleet Systems Engineering Team contract with the Navy and the Marine Corps Logistics Support Services. Employee work sites are relatively modern and living conditions are up-to-date. Potential employees wishing to experience working for Vectrus in Asia should visit our careers center.
- Network Defense/Security
- Full Lifecycle Network Management
- Network and Communications Operations and Management
- Network Systems Installation and Activation
Careers - we are hiring!
A few typical job examples:
- Information Systems Security Officer
- Field Service Technician
- Help Desk Support
- Network Administrator
- IT Regional Manager
- IT Specialist
- Network Installation
- DRSN/VoIP Technician
- Enterprise Network System Administrator