- Equipment Maintenance, Repair and Services
- Facilities/Infrastructure Operations & Maintenance
- Warehouse Management and Distribution
- Transportation (Surface, Rail and Air)
- Full Lifecycle Network Management
- +54 more
By: Wayne Heilman, The Gazette, February 15, 2017-A subsidiary of Colorado Springs-based defense contractor Vectrus Inc. has received a $14 million task order to support the U.S. Air Force at Bagram Field in Afghanistan. The order was awarded under the Air Force Contract Augmentation Program IV for one year beginning March 23 with three one-year extension options. A Vectrus spokesman said no hiring has been announced for the order.