- Equipment Maintenance, Repair and Services
- Facilities/Infrastructure Operations & Maintenance
- Warehouse Management and Distribution
- Transportation (Surface, Rail and Air)
- Full Lifecycle Network Management
- +54 more
(www.govconwire.com)11/03/2014-A Denmark-based company owned by Vectrus (NYSE: VEC) has won a potential $411 million contract from the U.S. Air Force to provide maintenance services at Thule Air Base in northern Greenland.
USAF is obligating $505,789 at the time of award from operations and maintenance funds in fiscal 2015, the Defense Department said Friday.
Vectrus’ Danish business will perform work in areas such as civil engineering, airfield and water port operations, transportation, food supply, healthcare, communications and environmental management. Work is scheduled to occur through Sept. 30, 2022, and the contracting activity is USAF’s 21st Contracting Squadron based in Copenhagen.