- Equipment Maintenance, Repair and Services
- Facilities/Infrastructure Operations & Maintenance
- Warehouse Management and Distribution
- Transportation (Surface, Rail and Air)
- Full Lifecycle Network Management
- +52 more
Vectrus, Inc. (NYSE:VEC) announced fourth quarter and full year 2014 performance results which included revenue of $285.8 million in the fourth quarter and $1,203.3 million in the full year, operating income of $8.1 million in the fourth quarter and $38.4 million in the full year, cash provided...Read more
Vectrus (NYSE:VEC) will announce its 2014 fourth quarter and full year financial results on Monday, March 16, 2015, after market close.Read more
– Vectrus, Inc., (NYSE: VEC) CEO and President Ken Hunzeker will address the Cowen Group’s 36th Annual Aerospace/Defense Conference in New York City, on Thursday, Feb. 5, at 1:20 p.m. Eastern time.
The presentation slides will be available at investors.vectrus.com.Read more
Vectrus, Inc. (NYSE: VEC) has appointed Michael J. Smith director of investor relations. Smith will serve as the primary contact with the investment community and will lead the company’s investor relations efforts.
“Mike is a strong and welcome addition to our team,” said Matt Klein,...Read more
Vectrus, Inc., (NYSE: VEC) announced they have been awarded a $3 million, three-year field maintenance contract for the U.S. Army Central Command in Kuwait. The contract, a re-compete, was awarded by the Army Contracting Command in Rock Island, Ill., and will run through 2017.