- Equipment Maintenance, Repair and Services
- Facilities/Infrastructure Operations & Maintenance
- Warehouse Management and Distribution
- Transportation (Surface, Rail and Air)
- Full Lifecycle Network Management
- +54 more
WashingtonTechnolody, April 27, 2017-Vectrus has won a potential $114.5 million recompete contract to help operate and maintain information technology systems for the Army in Europe and areas under the responsibility of the U.S. Africa and European Commands.
Colorado Springs-based Vectrus has held the “Operations, Maintenance and Supply – Europe” contract since 1977 as part of ITT and subsequently under Exelis. Vectrus is the incumbent on the contract.
Work encompasses support of Defense Department-run networks, Voice over Internet Protocol, call management and fiber optic cable management.
Vectrus also will help the Army, Defense Information Systems Agency and Missile Defense Agency run communications systems in deployed locations.
The contract covers a base period of eight months and four one-year options.