- Equipment Maintenance, Repair and Services
- Facilities/Infrastructure Operations & Maintenance
- Warehouse Management and Distribution
- Transportation (Surface, Rail and Air)
- Full Lifecycle Network Management
- +54 more
By Wayne Helman, The Gazette, July 24, 2017-A Vectrus Inc. subsidiary has won a $97 million Air Force contract to provide base operations support services at Keesler Air Force Base in Mississippi for up to seven years.
The base houses the 81st Training Wing, 2nd Air Force, 403rd Wing (Hurricane Hunters), Mathies Noncommissioned Officer Academy, 85th Engineering Installation Squadron and the Air Force Electronics Training Center of Excellence, handling more than 28,000 students a year.
Vectrus will provide installation and mission operations management, installation and facility engineering, emergency response management, ground maintenance, supply services, community services, vertical transportation equipment, human resources support and weather services.