The Code, and the standards of business conduct and ethics incorporated in the Code, applies to all employees, officers, and directors of Vectrus. Certain business partners and third parties, such as suppliers, agents, representatives, contractors, subcontractors, and consultants, serve as an extension of Vectrus, and as such, are expected to conduct themselves according to our values and standard of ethics when working on behalf of Vectrus.
We all take pride in our work and in the choices we make on behalf of Vectrus. These choices may be more difficult to make when we encounter ethical challenges. Our Code of Conduct aims to help us recognize and resolve these challenges. When faced with a difficult ethical decision, ask yourself the following questions to determine whether the action you are considering is appropriate:
- Am I adhering to the letter and spirit of our company's policies and all applicable laws and regulations?
- Is my action consistent with the Vectrus vision and values and the principles set forth in our Code?
- Would I be acting in the best interest of Vectrus, my co-workers and our customers?
- What would me family, friends or neighbors think of my action?
- Would I want my action reported on the front page of the newspaper or on the internet?
If you are still unsure about what to do, do not take action. Instead, review the relevant sections of our Code or other Company policies. Ask for help by speaking with your manager or supervisor. Seek guidance from any of the other points of contact listed in "Asking Questions and Raising Concerns" section of the Code.